First let me say these are not intended to make fun of people with these disorders, I have dealt with them in my own family (#7, 5 and 1) and always dealt with it openly and honestly. This is strictly all in fun and nothing more. I hope you will take it as it’s meant, for humor (something we need more of) and nothing else.
TOP 10 CHRISTMAS SONGS FOR THE PSYCHIATRICALLY CHALLENGED
10 – Schizophrenia – “Do You Hear What I Hear?”
- Hypochondria – “Frosty The Doctor”
- Multiple Personality Disorder – “We Three Kings Disoriented Are”
- Dementia – “I Think I’ll Be Home For Christmas”
- Narcissistic – “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing About Me”
- Manic – “Deck The Halls…and the Walls, the House, the Lawn,, the Streets, the Stores, the Offices and Cars and Trucks, etc.”
- Paranoid – “Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me”
- Borderline Personality Disorder – “Thoughts Of Roasting On An Open Fire”
- Personality Disorder – “You Better Watch Out, I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout and Maybe I’ll Tell You Why”
- Obessesive Complusive Disorder – “Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, etc.”
As we said above this is strictly humor………period. If it gave you a smile, giggle or laugh then my intended purpose was realized. I sincerely hope you all have a very enjoyable, memorable, safe and healthy Merry Christmas.
Thursday “Art’s World” will have a very adult version of “twas the Night before Christmas” so be sure to check it out.
Art Koch, National Features & DVD Editor, NightMoves Magazine and AAN